The Customer Service Center provides professional, friendly and efficient service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers of the Town of Bluffton.
The Customer Service Center holds the following responsibilities:
- Provide customers with general information and direct inquiries and concerns to appropriate staff member;
- Receive and process all Planning and Building Safety Office applications;
- Maintain building permit records and statistics;
- Issue Records of Completion and Certificates of Occupancy;
- Provide E-911 addressing services ; and
- Assist new residents with Trash and Recycling Service setup.